The North Strand Housing Shelter is always looking for ways to provide better services for our clients. If you can help with any of the following, please let us know.
- Volunteers to answer the shelter hotline that is forwarded to the volunteer’s own phone.
- Volunteer drivers to use our van to transport shelter guests.
- Volunteers to do pick up and deliveries (such as: furniture, food, etc.).
- Gift cards from places like grocery stores, Lowes, Walmart.
- Gas cards
- Dish-washing liquid
- (HE) laundry detergent
- Air freshener
- All-purpose cleaner
- White vinegar
- Garbage bags (36-gallon and 13-gallon)
- Paper towels
- Paper plates
- Plastic cutlery
- Sugar / cream / coffee / tea
Items may be dropped off at Mattress Direct located in the Gator Hole Plaza of North Myrtle Beach, next door to Petco.